HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO OPEN A MR. PUFFS?
Your initial franchise fee to acquire a license for a Mr. Puffs is $40,000. With this investment, you will receive your initial training, development support and assistance and operating manuals necessary to start up the Café.
Your total investment will vary depending on many factors such as size and location.
What is the Current Royalty and Marketing Fee?
The current Royalty fee is 5% of gross sales which provides you with the ability to use The Mr. Puffs brand as well as support and continuous R&D .
The current Marketing fee is 2% of gross sales, which provides you with brand recognition and growth. A 1% of gross sales is required by every franchisee to be spent on local advertisement i.e., local newspaper.
What is the Return on Investment?
Return on investment varies and depends solely on one main factor, You! It all depends on how efficient you are to run the business and control all factors such as labor and costs of goods. Outside elements are also a factor, such us competition, inflation, local economy and many more.
What are your investment options?
- 30-40 seats + terrace
- Loukoumades/Coffee/Baked goods/Paninis/Yogurt bar
- Suburban community setting
Mr. Puffs Express
- (750-1250 sqft)
- Loukoumades/Coffee/Yogurt bar
Malls/ Historic Districts/ Tourist Areas
- 14 foot Truck
- Loukoumades/ Coffee/ Greek Yogurt Events/ Catering / Street Vendor / Corporate days
- Includes Initial Franchise Fee
- 24 foot Trailer
- Loukoumades / Coffee / Pannini / Baked Goods / Greek Yogurt
- Festivals / Fairs
- Station Setup
- ‘TOASTED’ loukoumades / Frappé Bar Weddings/ Engagments / Baptisms / Sweet 16 / Corporate Event